Dual mode backpack, switches from a double strap backpack to a single strap sling for either shoulder
- Overall size: 11”(L) x 6.25”(W) x 13.75”(H)
- Volume: 983 cu. in. / 16L
- CCW enabled
- Shoulder straps zip together for a quick change
- Drawbridge admin front pocket
- PALS webbing and interior loop fields for expanding with Maxpedition pouches
1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
High tensile strength composite nylon thread
(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
#AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant