Organizer pocket with horizontal and vertical placement options
Maxpedition Modular Two Way Pockets include a Hook-&-Loop back for horizontal or vertical interior attachment to your Maxpedition bag and a large grab handle for convenient carry. Dual directional pockets & organization allow for easy access to contents. Perfect for holding power packs, cords, pens, small flashlights and general First-Aid.
- Overall size: 7.5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 5"(H)
- Full vertical / horizontal clamshell opening depending upon placement
- Interior left: 3 vertical elastic organizer loops, 1 large slip pocket with 2-way access
- Interior right: 3 horizontal elastic organizer loops, 1 large slip pocket with 2-way access
- Exterior zippered pocket
- Dual YKK zippers
- Grab handle made of 0.75" webbing
- Full Hook back for vertical or horizontal Hook-&-Loop modularization
- Also available: #3533 MODULAR TWO WAY POCKET (SMALL)
- 800-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant