The perfect Go-Bag for the Tactical Officer
The Maxpedition® #0605 OPERATOR™ TACTICAL ATTACHE is the perfect go-bag for the tactical officer. Its fully-padded main compartment is equipped with a removable Hook-and-Loop divider and sized to fit a 15.4" (diagonal Screen Size) laptop and legal size writing pad.
The front side of the Operator has 4 separate pockets in various shapes and sizes to hold and organize your smaller pieces of gear. The largest pocket has internal and external sleeves for increased capacity and an ID window. Between the collage of pockets and the main compartment is a CCW compartment lined with internal loop field to accommodate the UNIVERSAL CCW HOLSTER and the TRIPLE MAG HOLDER (each sold separately). The compartment is large enough to conceal a full size handgun and 3 spare mags.
On the opposite face is a fully padded organizer with extensive internal divisions that opens up to hold documents and / or tools . Both sides of the Operator are equipped with cinch pockets fitted for 32oz Nalgene water bottles or radios, there is a radio pocket and a water bottle pocket, both with bungee retention. 2 adjustable Hook-&-Loop retention straps made from 1" webbing for are added for holding a flashlight or baton.
MAXPEDITION® GEAR BAGS
Designed for rugged and urban environments, Maxpedition® gear bags provide multiple storage options, lockable zippers, dual grab handles and removable & adjustable tactical shoulder slings. That's why law enforcement, rescue personnel, musicians and photographers rely on Maxpedition Gear Bags to carry their professional gear.
- Overall size: 18"(L) x 8"(W) x 13"(H)
- Volume: 1500 cu.in. / 24L
- Two (2) 4"(L) x 2"(W) x 3.5"(W) upper pockets with Hook-&-Loop flap lids and pull tabs made from 1" webbing
- One (1) 7"(L) x 1.75"(H) loop field for patches
- One (1) 4"(L) x 2.5"(H) clear ID window with Hook-&-Loop flap lid
- One (1) 7"(L) x 2"(W) x 5"(H) lower pouch with Hook-&-Loop flap lid
- One (1) 5.5"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket with Hook-&-Loop closure (under ID window), withInternal 4-channel elastic organization
- One (1) 5.5" (L) x 2" (W) x 8.5" (H) zippered pocket, with One (1) 5"(L) x 6.5"(H) internal slip pocket
- One (1) 15"(L) x 10.5"(H) compartment with internal loop field for CCW and Hook-&-Loop enclosure with D-Ring pull access
- One (1) 14.5"(L) x 1"(W) x 10.5"(H) padded zippered pouch
- One (1) 13.5"(L) x 6.25"(H) internal slip pocket
- Three (3) 4.5"(L) x 5.75"(H) internal slip pockets
- Internal adjustable laptop sleeve, with closure strap made from 0.75" webbing with 1" quick release buckle
- Fits up to 15.4" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer
- Equipped with Maxpedition® Button-Lock anti-theft zipper-capture system
- One (1) fitted cinch pouch for 32oz/1L Nalgene water bottle or radio with Hook-&-Loop bungee strap made from 1" webbing
- One (1) fitted cinch pouch for 32oz/1L Nalgene water bottle or radio with Hook-&-Loop bungee strap made from 1.5" webbing
- Dual tapered grab handles made from 2" webbing with removable Hook-&-Loop padded grip
- Dual-directional zippered access to main compartment
- 2 adjustable Hook-&-Loop retention straps made from 1" webbing for holding a flashlight or baton
- Abrasion resistant, waterproof material
- One (1) 14"(L) x 10"(H) internal removable padded divider with 1 side full-loop field lining for CCW or Maxpedition® Hook-&-Loop accessories, 1 side one (1) 8.75"(L) x 6.5"(H) and one (1) 4.5"(L) x 5.75(H) slip pocket.
- Removable and adjustable Tactical Shoulder Sling with 14 channels of PALS webbing and 2.5" removable shoulder pad
1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
High tensile strength composite nylon thread
(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
#AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant